Your authentication token or session appear to be invalid.
Sessions and authentication tokens can timeout or become invalid for a number of
- Prolonged inactivity in the system
- Use of the browser’s “Back” and “Forward” buttons
- Accessing the PEER application by directly entering URLs into the address bar or
through the use of web browser bookmarks/favorites
You may use the link below to refresh your PEER authentication token. Note that
when refreshing your token you may be prompted to enter your Sunshine Connections
login credentials again. If you experience difficulty refreshing your authentication
token using the link below, please take the following measures:
Refresh PEER Authentication Token
- Close all open web browser windows.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to the Sunshine Connections login screen.
- Access PEER using the link on the ‘Tools’ page of the Sunshine Connections portal.
- Contact your district help desk if you continue to experience problems.